Bell Green Retail Park, Bell Green, London, SE26 4PR
Tenant line-up includes:
Prasads Automotive Ltd
FR Jones & Son
Trade City Sydenham is located on the former Bell Green gasworks site and is approximately 6 miles south of Central London. The site is situated 0.5 miles from Lower Sydenham (mainline) station and 1 mile from Sydenham station.
The scheme provides an excellent trade counter opportunity, comprising of 15 units varying from approximately 3,000 – 16,000 sq ft and benefiting from dedicated car parking.
The A212 (Bell Green) borders the western edge of the site providing access to Central London and the A23 (approx 5 miles) which connects with M25 J7 (approx 13 miles). The scheme will benefit from dedicated car parking.
- Prominent trade counter location
- Adjacent to an established Sainsbury’s superstore
- Adjacent to the Bell Green Retail Park
- Flexible to meet occupier demands
- Dedicated car parking
- Modern landscaped scheme
- Tenant line up includes: Toolstation, HSS, Sally Salon, Edmundson Electrical, Mercedes and Ben Whistler.